- Part-time position
- 3 days a week
- Salary sacrifice
SHINE for Kids is the only national charity to provide services to support children and young people from infancy through to reaching adulthood at 18, our programs operate in secure, open custody, and transitional correctional facilities throughout NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD.
This is a newly created role and will be responsible for the implementation of SHINE Programs in Victoria. Reporting to the National Programs Manager, this position is also responsible for the management of the Program Coordinator.
What we are looking for:
- You are a strategic thinker and with proven leadership experience
- Provide operational leadership to deliver the Victorian Programs.
- Consolidating existing programs to consistently deliver against agreed contractual requirements
- Expanding and growing our footprint into other correctional facilities
- Working with and assisting with business development strategy for Victoria
- Preparing annual project plan with project deliverables and timelines
- Facilitating a project management approach to delivery of policy work & grants
- Preparing annual budgets and monitoring expenditure
- Managing the delivery of the project plan within budget, time and scope
- Diploma of Child Studies, Business or equivalent experience
- Current First Aid Certificate Including Asthma and anaphlaxysis (desirable)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Drivers Licence
- Our organisation undertakes several screening processes to ensure the appropriate protection of children in its care. This includes reference checks, Identity check, qualification checks and professional registration checks.
Everyone at SHINE for Kids from Executive staff to volunteers take seriously our commitment and responsibility to safeguarding children and young people across all our programs and services in a supportive environment that is caring, safe, nurturing, free from bullying, abuse, exploitation and neglect.
If you have the skills and experience outlined please forward your resume and a cover letter addressing the above skills and experience, plus any other information that you feel is relevant to your ability to perform this role to [email protected]
You can download the Victorian Programs Manager position description here.