Stand As One – Celebrating 10 years
SHINE for Kids’ Stand As One Program is celebrating 10 years in 2020 and to celebrate this milestone SHINE would love to commission a video to profile the program, our mentors and mentees. SHINE will identify two shooting days to capture interviews with stakeholders. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Videographers are highly encouraged.
Objectives of the Video
Objectives of the Stand As One 10 Year Anniversary Celebration:
- Profiling the Stand As One program
- Celebrating the program’s milestones & successes
- Celebrating achievements of our mentees
- Acknowledging the work of our dedicated volunteers, acknowledging funding bodies, local support of the complex, stakeholders and other key parties
- Acknowledging the disproportionate incarceration of young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and the ways in which mentoring has benefited them.
- Celebrating and raising awareness of the Stand as One Mentoring program with the aim of growing SHINE for Kids Mentoring programs.
The interviews will be held on the NSW Central Coast.
Interview to be held in late June 2020 and final video produced in August 2020
Download the full Request for Quote document here