Donations are currently accepted by SHINE for Kids via credit card through our NAB payment gateway. Occasionally or seasonally we also sell Christmas cards and other items to raise funds for our activities, and this may occur online. We also provide bookings and payment services online for some of our events.
We are required by law to have a refunds policy, which we set out below.
Purchases of goods, returns and refunds
- All website orders must be paid by VISA, Mastercard or American Express. The cost of recovering any default of payments will be borne by the customer. The goods remain the property of SHINE for Kids until full payment is received.
- Prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to rectify prices quoted in the invoice, if found to be incorrect.
- Please contact us for refunds and returns by email at email@example.com or phone us on 02 9714 3000 before returning goods.
- Goods returned must be in their original packaging.
- Any claim for incorrect shipment, faulty or damaged goods on delivery, must be made within five (5) working days of receipt of goods.
- Goods will be accepted for credit or replacement at the sole discretion of SHINE for Kids. Delivery and packaging charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.